Thursday 21 April 2011

Weekend Prep

It's a long four day weekend. Which means a couple of things

Since there is no school on Friday, this means the guys will not meet on Friday and therefore there will be no Shenanigans this week.

Something else to note is that because it is a long weekend I could either end up writing an endless stream of blog posts, or I could end up writing no posts, it really depends on how much sleep I feel like I want this weekend.

This week has been a pretty light week in terms of posting. Although I'm not sure what the other's excuse for this is, my excuse is very simply that while I am not a very busy man (you see, the main reason I'm blogging is because I have way too much time on my hands) I am a very lazy man.

So you see, I haven't been posting because I am lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.


It's something I was born with, and something I will die with (or possibly because of).

Now I know laziness doesn't really sound like a good excuse not to update, but that's ok because I don't really have to justify myself to anyone.

However, if any of you reading this has any suggestions for topics I can write on, feel free to utilize the comments and spam me with topics, if I find one that is completely bat shit insane, I may just write about it.

And....I have now run out of material to write about, you see what I mean? Bloggers need content to blog about, otherwise we just drone on and on and on and on (you see where I'm going with this) and on and on and on and on about absolutely nothing.

As readers, you are the ones who ultimately have to suffer the product of me writing on auto-pilot, so it's not like I really care.

-tis Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment