Tuesday 5 April 2011

BLAHajiodsfjadsofao.

It's almost 5 and I'm bored out of my mind. School is the same and nothing is new. So what is this post about? Absolutely nothing.

Kay, I joke.

I actually wanted to talk about prom. So prom for Westdale students is going to be on May 27th, I think? The theme is black swan and masquerade. Exciting eh? Kay, I wasn't being sarcastic. I think it's actually going to be pretty cool. (: Plus it'll sort of match my dress. Yes, I already  have my dress. Many of my friends have already bought their dresses actually. Even TomTom has gotten himself a suit. (As you may have noticed in the other pictuers) I just hope no one ends up buying the same dress as me. );

On a different note, CONGRATULATIONS TomTom (and your team members) on winning that programming contest! (: Now i want you to go spend your $37.50 on an actual hair cut. Yes, you  heard me. Go get a real hair cut. KTHXBAI.

-Ninaa
P.S. Yeah. Sorry about the random post. Here's a photo of me with really weird lighting.

Eysion Face. (Light made half my face disappear...SadFace.)


No comments:

Post a Comment