Thursday 7 April 2011

My Lover, My Confession.

Starcraft. Programming. Fuck.

I joke. As if I'll turn into TomTom.

Sorry I skipped another day of posting. (: No worries because I'm back! I truly appologize for TomTom's profanity and the terrifying subjects he spoke of. No actually, they're not terrifying...they're just unbelievably -facepalm-

Anyways, enough about TomTom, I think I've made fun of him enough today, so we'll talk about something else. What have I been up to you may ask? Well my dearies, I've been busy with my lover. Want to know who he is? Here's a picture of him.


Domo <3 He's so sexy, right? Don't be jellies.
You wish you could have him. <3
Oh and yes, those are fake glasses.


Kay, obviously I was joking. Sort of. Anyways, here are some more pictures for you guys to lurk. (: (It's a tea cup by the way.) Oh and yes, I painted that.

That's my name!
(You will see that these captions are not creative at all,
rather they just state the obvious.)

Hello Kitty. <3

Kitty capturing butterfly. <3

Domo. <3

No worries my dearies. I have more to write as I have been receiving complaint that I have too many pictures and too little text. Well you know what? Screw the haters. -cough- STFU. So instead of just showering everyone with awesometastic pictures, I shall also throw a bunch of random words at you. In case you haven't noticed yet, I tend to jump from topic to topic in my posts, but THAT'S OKAY.

Since I can't think of a specific topic I want to write about, I'm just going to do an All about Nina post.
So for all you lurks out there, enjoy.

Name: Ninaa
Age: 234
Height: 6'1
Weight: 299lbs

Kay, I joke.

Name: Nina (Ting Ting) Wang [Yes, my chinese name is Ting Ting for those who don't know]
Age: 17
Birthday: May 5
Height: 5'6
Weight: 299lbs [Yes, I actually weigh that much]
Sex: Female
Ethnicity: Chinese
Language: English, mandarin, and a bit of french
Other Intersting Stuffies: I don't like American Eagle. I love make up and fashion. I make funnah TomTom a lot.

Speaking of making fun of TomTom. Here's a silly picture of him. What is he doing in this picture? I have no idea. Do I want to know? Not really. OMG. I JUST NOTICED. He's not wearing his sweater or that jacket. Congratz congratz. I r proudz.

Nightmares again. I know. Don't worry. We suffer together.
(So, basically I'm like the Inception guy now?)

- Ninaa
P.S. I have a confession. I'm a cam whore.

Cheeks are so pokable.

2 comments:

  1. Yo other I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but Chung has the largest weight of all time.
    -T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy West. GET A LIFE PLZ. Pfft, Chung wishes he could be as big as me.
    -Ninaa

    ReplyDelete