Sunday 3 April 2011

OMG YES.

Hmmph...What's wrong with ducks?

Bwuahahhas. This is for the other of this blog. Here's your Donald Duck. (:
Yes, I was just talking about that one blog post. Don't worry. I won't turn this blog into duck fest. :D This blog is gunna be all Hello Kitty. x3 Jay Kay.

Wow, so this is like my fourth post today. It's okay.

LOLS @ the post by the other of this blog. That was so jokes. (:
1) I r not pro-AIDS...TomTom is.
2) My name is Nina, not Jao. Why do I spell my name with two a's on the blog? Why not?
3) I'm not a DJ. I wish I was.

Yo TomTom, let's see you decipher this one.

ASJIODFOASJWELJSOIAJOFSDOAJFO.

Yeah, have fun decoding that.

-Ninaa

1 comment:

  1. WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
    -raging Tommy

    ReplyDelete