Saturday 23 April 2011

I r too Lazy to Come up with Title.

Yikes I haven't posted in a while. Why haven't I been posting and what's my excuse the other blogger asks? Well, I've been both busy and lazy. So why have I decided to post now? Well I just painted my nails and now I'm waiting for them to dry, so I have nothing better to do than post. (: Oh and of course I miss you guys. <3

How has everyones long weekend been so far? I went out shopping at the Eaton Center yesterday. (: It was amazzzinggggg~ (Haven't shopped in a long long time) Yes, my day was very very eventful yesterday. I bought two floral dresses from Forever 21, a skirt from H&M, The Body Shop seaweed toner and vitamin E day cream, and Seche Vite (Nail polish top coat) from Trade Secret. On top of buying all those amazingtastic things, I also got to try italian food, like legit italian food. It was soooooooooo gooooooooooooooood. Like honestly, next time you're in toronto go to CANTEEN and try their al parma pizza. A-mazing. Oh and for those of you who have heard of or been to the restaurant, they got a new menu last tuesday. (: Everyone should try their Tomato and Watermelon salad. As weird as that combination might sound, it is sooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood. (Also this is a totally biased opinion because I love love love watermelons.) Ohhhh and and and for those of you who have never tried yellow watermelon, its also in the salad. (: So amazing. Something else I learned yesterday while I was there is that they have this red celery that tastes just like strawberries. So amazing, eh? I think I use the word amazing too much. (Note to self, must expand vocabulary. Btw, NO TOMTOM. GG AND JELLIES DON'T COUNT.)

JOIDJOFADF. Its been like 10min and my nail polish is dry O_O SECHE VITE IS AMAZING. Do becareful though because if u press hard enough you can still leave dents and stuff. Oh and for those who are wondering what nail polish I'm using under my top coat, its Got A Date To-Knight! by O.P.I. Its a really pretty baby pink nail polish.

 











Yesterday was a super fun and exciting day, and today has just been slow. I slept in most of the day -cough- til 3pm and haven't done much since then. Hopefully the rest of my weekend will be more fun.

So my nail polish has completely dried and that means this post should come to an end. I'll update everyone again later. Its so nice to be blogging again.

As tradition, I must make fun of TomTom or post embarassing photos of him. So enjoy. <3

Ew. TomTom doesn't chew with his mouth closed.
Look at that giant soup bowl.
Pfft, and people think asians don't eat a lot.
Awws. TomTom attempts to hide face from cam. So jokes. ;D

That's the end of my post. I'll post again later. (: Bai. <3

-Ninaa
P.S. Happy now TomTom? I'm posting once again.
P.S.S. I just remembered something else that I bought...HELLO KITTY TISSUES. I'M SERIOUS. CHINA TOWN SELLS EVERYTHING...INCLUDING HELLO KITTY TISSUES. So, if you ever need tissues, come to me. I has Hello Kitty tissues....on second thought, maybe you shouldn't come to me...I might not share them with you. O;

No comments:

Post a Comment