Friday 1 April 2011

Tis me.


Remember this scene from the movie The Mummy? The scene where the fat guy has a bug crawl inside of him and kill him. Guess what? This thing actually exists. Although it is a worm, and not a bug. Scary thought eh? I can't remember the exact name of the worm right now, but basically it can travel around your internal intestines and under your skin inside your flesh. The only way to remove it is to bind your limbs when it is reproducing because this worm lays its eggs on the surface of the skin and that is the best time to remove it.

On a brighter note, I saw the Hangover today. (: Well, techincally yesterday since it's past 12am, but you know what I mean. That movie was pretty jokes. It turned out so much better than I expected...well except for the scenes of naked wrinkly butts. -shudders-

Oh and just out of curiosity, are there any female readers reading this blog?

-Ninaa

P.S. Here is awesome picture of the day~

I r the one on the left. Horray for asian cam whoring. <3

Kay...maybe one more picture. (:

Yes, that's TomTom beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment