Sunday 3 April 2011

Sundae. What more do I need to say?

JOAJDIFADSOFA. I skipped a day of posting. Sorry. ):
It's okay though because I had a good reason! Sort of...-cough- So yesterday, Karen and I went to a fashion show at HSC (Hillfield Strathallan College), and at that fashion show....GUESS WHO WE MET?
-Drum roll-
ADRIAN WU!
Amazing I know right? (: For those of you who don't know who Adiran is...Go check out his stuff! He has his own store in burlington. (:

Yeah, sorry about the terrible lighting. It was very dark when I got home. ^^;;


Brigher picture.

So what's planned for today you may ask...WELL, TODAY IS ICE CREAM SUNDAE. (; So obviously, I go get ice cream sundaes. ;D

-Ninaa

Yay ice cream~

*Note - Did not end up getting ice cream sundae. ): I got a single scoop waffle cone instead. It's okay! It was still delish. (: Hope everyone had an amazing sundae. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment