Sunday 17 April 2011

Shenanigans #2

IT'S FRIDAY

Or rather, it was Friday, which was when I was supposed to write Shenanigans #2; as you can see that clearly did not happen.

The reason for this isn't because Friday was such an epic day that I couldn't write it all in one day.

Nor was it because I was carefully crafting every word to make this post the most incredibly awesome piece of literature this side of the internet.

The reason why this post is so late is actually because I was just simply too lazy to write it.

Yup, that's it. Nothing special, I'm just a lazy piece of shit. Learn to deal with it.

Moving on.

"Apple's version of a mage, is just an image"
"Yeah, and Apple's version of running, is a country." 

Wild shit went down this Friday like you wouldn't believe.

No, there was no chess match this time.

Nor was there a piano jam session.

Even that rapper from last week ran off to go work at some bar.

So what was so epic that everything from last week simply paled in comparison?

Text Twist, that's what.

If we miss the word "use" one more time, I'm going to give up on English.

For four hours, 3 Asians and a white guy played text twist.

And we did not lose a single round.

You see that score? That's over 9000. Times TEN.
For four hours, it was round after round of narrowly out-witting the insanity of the English lexicon.

You may thing it doesn't really sound fun, or that it doesn't even sound exciting. You might think it sounds nerdy; hell I'll even agree with you that it's nerdy.

But those four hours were goddamn awesome.

And to anyone out there hating, go ahead and hate because I got to be happy. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you don't understand how enjoyable it is to hang out with friends, you can just eat a dick like all the other haters.

After Text Twist there was basketball. Life is good.

-tis Tommy

2 comments: