Sunday 3 April 2011

Bwuahahhahas.

[TomTom raided my blog post before I posted it...So here's a legend to clear up confusion.
TomTom - Blue
Ninaa - Pink]

First of all, STOP HATING ON DONALD. You know you love his half naked sexiness.


Since TomTom is lurking my blogging before I even post it...I R GUNNA HAVE TO WRITE IT OUT ON WORD FIRST. T_T TomTom, you suck.

Nub, You lurked my post too, and I didn't going running off to Microsoft Word

Loser, you're just bitter cuz you didn't think of that first.

Real zombie kitties do not let petty lurks get in the way of blogging

Kay, I r NOT zombie kitten...sooo you suck.


Anyways, back to my post. FOR THE LAST TIME. I R NOT JAO. ): Jerk off. Btw, I can hear you rapping right now. Its pretty jokes. (:
Pfft, you're just mad cuz you couldn't decipher what I wrote. You narbbb.
Kay, so no more internet trollin' and back to da real stuffies. Now what was I going to say...Ah yes...


Since TomTom decided to mess with me, I shall get my vengence by posting another picture from the douchebaggery album. Enjoy everyone. Don't worry. I had nightmares too.

Aw. He looks so sad. This picture makes me sad for two reasons. One, I wasn't there to see him sad. Two, I wasn't the one making him sad. I'm such a nice friend, eh? Np np. ;D

-Ninaa
P.S. TomTom, you're so black. Nice rapping btw. LOLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment