Thursday 14 April 2011

The Face Post #2.

As I promised, I am writing The Face Post #2.


Unlike last time however, this post will comprise mostly of TomTom since I have not taken any new pictures except for one. What have I been doing instead of cam whoring? Well, I've been busy baking. :3 I made peanut butter brownie cups and chocolate fudge cookies. Want picturesss? Too badz. I kid. (:

Here comes the terror that is TomTom's face. (Just kidding, don't get so mad goshh.)
You have been warned.


TomTom H(oe)

Why So Cereal?

"Yes, I'm 40. Beware of The P3d0StAChE."

-Attempts to smile-


"Oh yeahh. Right thereee. Babeeeeehhhhhh~
Come closer. Say it. Say it loud. I want the whole world to hear."
"GG."
"Oh babeh, those are the words."


-P3d0FaCE-


"I has wet hair."

"BAGHOADSFJISODJA."


"I r depressed. Hug plawksorz."


"Why do you hate me physicsssssssss. Whyyyyyyyy."

-Stares at ball-
"HOW YOU FLOAT?!"
-Shats Brix-

"Hmm, I could've sworn the ball was just in the middle a second ago."


"This does not make any sense...
HAX I TELL YOU."

"I wonder if its edible...."

"Nina...Why. Just why."
-Disappointment-

Oh and if you're wondering why TomTom's hair was wet in all these photos...It's because he thinks everyone (-cough- himself) looks better with wet hair. 

-Ninaa
P.S. TomToms actually the one that reminded me to make this post. Oh and he took these photos on his own without me pressuring him to do so. Yes, he's a cam whore. Np Np TomTom. Your secret is now out. (:

Unbelievable, ikr?


These are the brownie cups I made.
Terrible lighting, I know.
Do forgive though. (: You know the bowtie is cute. <3

For my boyfriendddd~ Love youu. <3
I leave you to do one simple post, and you troll me like this? REALLY NOW? -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment