Sunday 24 April 2011

'Crastination Take #2

Sunday; one more day of break left.

Interestingly enough, I actually have accomplished something. One math assignment.

Then again, I did a half assed job of that in half an hour. But I did it nonetheless.

Now I just have a math test to study for, a physics assignment to finish, a programming project to prepare for, and accounting homework piled up about as high as the international space station.

But you know what, everything is fine. Because unlike other Sundays, when this kind of massive workload would cause instant panic attack, followed by much bashing of head into wall, followed by a long night of not getting any rest, this Sunday is followed by ANOTHER DAY OF BREAK.

Which means I do not do work late into the night tonight, instead I do random other shit that is NOT work.

Then tomorrow night. I cram like a mofo.

I'll write something here later

-tis Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment