Monday 4 April 2011

The Face Post.

TomTom and I are bored today and we don't really feel like writing, so instead here's a bunch of random pictures for you guys to enjoy. (:

TomTom 

Ok, how the fuck do I take pictures....

Oh shit, shutter noise...I just took a picture didn't I...

Fuck it, lets see how these pictures turned out.

WTF I LOOK RETARDED

OK, some photo shopping is required
and now to save...what the hell is this?

FUCK YOU XP I AM ADMIN!

Ok...fuck this, I'll just sent it.


Ninaa

Hai. Once upon a time, there was a girl named Ninaa.


She was super bubbly and she would hug you the moment she's seen yah.

Her life was great until she saw TomTom's face. ):

"Grrrrrrrrrr..." She said, "how can he be part of the Human race?"

"Ohh Emm Gee." She got a great idea.

She's going to go visit the the captin at IKEA.

So innocent and kind she looks.

She attaches TomTom to a hook.
She then throws him down into the sea.
And everything is as it should be!

"Shhhh...." she says, "its our little secret."
Oh and this promise...you better not break it.

And TomTom's face after all this... (:

You have shamed the entire literary community with that PoS poem. Melville, Poe, Twain, fucking everybody.

-Ninaa
P.S. Hope you enjoyed the pics. <3

Hmmphh...After seeing these pictures, I wonder why people think I look 14 years old. (hint: It's not your looks, it's your level of maturity)

No comments:

Post a Comment