Tuesday 17 May 2011

Random Face Post.

Harro my dear lovely mochis. <3

I HAS RETURNED. Yes yes yes, Ninaa is back. (: Horrays~ Now being the lazy butt I am, I shall make post filled with pictures and lil' words. O; ITS OKAY THOUGH. I'll make a post filled with random words later. Promise. (: -cough-

Now to start this post off, I shall post embarassing pictures of TomTom once again. Bwuahahhahas. Enjoy~

The guy behind me is totally saying "u mad?"

Your picture taking really distracted me from my Sudoku game.

Seriously? I'm trying to play Sudoku here, and you're trying to tie my hair into a knot?

Ok, what the hell did you do.

Wait a minute...

Is that....

Lol nvm, the knots came out.
I laugh at how everything below has been photoshopped into oblivion.
Not shopped. Just...edited using really cool apps on my touch. ;D

AsianFace? Dunno what else to say.

Another AsianFace. All I can say is that...
I feel very very FOB right now.

Sakura & I.

SadFace. );

I stick tongue out at you.

Pree cool picture, if I do say so myself. ;D

The following may contain random asian posing, viewers discretion is advised.
Yeah, I don't know how to explain them either. Let's just say this happens when you have Nina + Random Korean Picture taking app.





I hope you enjoyed these pictures. I sure did when I took them. ;D I'll post more later. Peace. (:

-Ninaa
P.S. I hope you're happy now TomTom. O;

No comments:

Post a Comment