Thursday 31 March 2011

Just another weekend.

Yups, its another weekend.
Any special plans? Nawps. Fun stuff, eh? No, actually I got a super awesome weekend planned jam packed with secret stuff. -cough- homework homework homework...SadFace.

Today, I got a really weird assignment from my Exercise Science teacher. Apparently, I need to record all the food I eat and every action I perform including stuff like washing my face. Crazy, I know right? As if brushing my teeth and showering burns that many calories anyways.

On a different note, I feel that I should change up my make up routine. I usually just use concealer, foundation, powder, brow pencil, mascara, high light, and blush. I've been thinking about switching my foundation, but it's a pretty hard decision. On one hand, I have my Laneige Snow Crystal Foundation which glides on like water, and on the other I have my Missha BB Cream which supposedly does wonders. You see, BB Creams claims to clear up acne (which I do not have) and lighten the skin (Which I do not need since I'm already the lightest shade of foundation), so its benefits are essentially useless to me. Laneige on the other hand...just smells really good. So which one to pick? I have no idea.

On the left is the Laneige foundation and to its right is the Missha foundation. Package wise, I personally prefer the Laneige, but when it comes to application, Missha is so much faster.

So how do these foundations look when applied on the face? Well those will be photos for another time.

-Ninaa
P.S. Hope no one minds my random makeup rant. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment