Wednesday 30 March 2011

Oi

Hey you!
By which I mean the other of this blog, I need you to post stuff.
I mean, if I just wanted to hear myself talk all day, I've got pills for that (they have yet to make an app for that though). Seriously, my disappointment will only increase the more you do not post.
Speaking of disappointment, I've discovered that AdSense refuses to give me money until I'm 18 or older.
I know what you're all thinking, and yes I agree. This is a clear cut case of racism.
Unfortunately, because I'm under 18, I cannot sue them either.
I understand the justice system being apeshit backwards though, but AdSense, I thought better of you.
Honestly, how can you steal all our data all the time, and proceed to deny the revenue that is rightfully mine?
- tis Tommy, forever alone

1 comment:

  1. Making money on AdSense is a bitch dude, I've made 13 dollars so far.

    And that's over one year.

    ReplyDelete