Wednesday 30 March 2011

HeyHiHello (;

Hai!
I'm the "other" poster of this blog. Nice to meet you all. TomTom here has been nagging me to post since like...YESTERDAY. Gosh. For a guy with a curfew at 10:30 he can sure get annoying. Jay kay. -cough cough-
Anyways, I had some cheesy ass post written yesterday, but uhhh...I forgot to post it because I got caught in this web of confusion, but that's okay! I can just post something new right now!

For all the new readers out there, welcome to Dorkiibles. (: Why are we called Dorkiibles? Obviously because we're Dorky and Adorable. DURRRRRS. No I'm just kidding. Sort of.
What does this blog have to offer you?
Ninaa + TomTom! DURRRS.
No, but really. We're going to be posting some quirky stuff. Oh and lots of pictures too. (: So if you like creeping on people and looking at random pictures....This is the place for you, my friend!

Haha, so here's the first photo on the blog. Shocking I know. It's okay, I had nightmares too when I first saw it. (: Just kidding. That's TomTom by the way. Also, no, he is not wearing a brand name suit.  

Kay, so that was enough terror for one day. I shall post more another day.

- Ninaa
P.S. I hope you're happy now, TomTom.

1 comment:

  1. This is obviously shopped, I can tell by the pixels and the fact that I'm actually a zombie kitteh in real life
    - tis Tom

    ReplyDelete