Wednesday 30 March 2011

Lies, all of it lies

Disappointment is high right now, as the other of the blog feels the necessity to proliferate lies and slander of my species.
I do not look like that, that is a picture of some douchebag in a suit, I am not a douchebag in a suit.
I am a zombie kitten, as a zombie kitten I would appreciate if you accurately portrayed the appearance of my species (i.e that of a zombie kitten), but if you cannot do so, the least you can do is not make my species out to look like douchebags in suits.
As a zombie kitten, my species is already portrayed in a bad light, since we are have the unfortunate requirement of kitten brains as a required part of our daily diet.
Honestly, do you have any idea how hard it is to raise support for the harvesting of kitten brains? 
If you answered "no", then you were correct; if not then you were wrong.
My species is the only animal species that even PETA won't endorse.
That's right, PETA, the organization that is essentially anti-human, will not endorse my species, and that makes me sad.
Fortunately for the other of this blog, I am a very forgiving zombie kitten; I am willing to let this transgression pass with a small bribe of no more and no less than $14.67. Should this bribe not be delivered within 76.89 hours then there should be severe consequences relative to my abilities as a zombie kitten.
Make your decision.
-tis Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment